This isn’t actually lava in case you’re wondering. Someone was making a caramel sauce for a dessert recipe and forgot to turn the stove off. What ended up happening was they opened a portal to the Under World, and one demonic creature almost made it through the gateway.
Judging by the background, this appears to be in a professional kitchen. Even pros can make mistakes, but shouldn’t there be other people in the kitchen to warn others? If not, then this is a collective mistake made by everyone cook and chef. Just look at how the charcoals are glowing! Was the stove set to super-duper high?!